Date Added: 09 December 2017
The motor ship FRIEDRICH is a gift for the friend of the builder Matthias Schultz, who is called Matthias Friedrich Röbke. The original was built in 1880 as SÜD-HAMBURG, came from the Elbe to the Weser in 1918 and was renamed NORD-BREMEN, before it was given its characteristic second deck and the current name FRIEDRICH in 1925. The motor ship, now equipped with a diesel engine, is located today at the Schlachte in Bremen, the promenade on the Weser, and now and then sails up and down the river. The 1:400 scale model has to be split into eleven parts to fit through the bottle neck with a diameter of only 1.0 cm. The 100 ml bottle contained once nail polish remover.